Reprise Biomedical is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to support our commercial business by developing, analyzing and delivering reports that provide actionable insights as well as optimizing processes.
We prefer candidates with a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience in a sales operations capacity supporting a US based sales organization preferably in a leadership role at a medical device company. Extensive knowledge of sales operations is required along with the ability to think critically, solve problems, and deliver highly accurate work.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- create and provide sales management with sales related reports and documents
- provide input and leadership on commercial strategy, sales compensation and sales analytics
- assist with the quota setting process, compensation design and awards programs that drive sales to meet corporate objectives
- oversee sales commission administration
- develop and implement new processes as they become relevant to the commercial organization
- improve and administer processes to accurately manage trunk stock and consignment inventory
- deliver an exceptional customer experience to both external and internal members of the sales organization and customers
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work for any employer in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas both currently and in the future.