In preparation for a new product launch, we are planning to expand our sales force in March 2022 and are seeking experienced medical device sales representatives to promote our products to general surgeons in various territories around the country.
In this role you will:
- Develop and achieve sales, marketing and customer service objectives in a results-oriented and timely manner
- Promote positive company, brand and product relationships to ensure sales of current and future new products
- Promote products in accordance with the approved indications
- Build and develop relationships with physicians and purchasing departments
- Perform administrative duties including weekly sales reporting and expense reports
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of experience selling medical devices to general surgeons in the territory/geographic area in which you are applying area is highly desirable
- Preference will be given to candidates with a strong working knowledge of advanced wound care procedures in the hospital OR
- Will accept applicants with 2 years of experience working as a surgical technician or nurse in an operating room assisting with advanced wound care procedures
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle for company business
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas both currently and in the future. The ideal candidate will reside in the metro area for which they are applying. Relocation assistance is not available for these positions.